Higosoft Video Conveter for Mac enables users to convert all kinds of popular standard definition and HD video formats to one another with ease, like AVI, MP4, WMV, MPEG-1, MKV, MOD, AVCHD, MTS, TOD, HD MPEG-4, HD MOV, etc. Also, you can directly convert videos to iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy s2, iTunes and other devices on Mac(10.5, 10.6,10.7Lion, OS X Mountain Lion 10.8).
- Convert between audios such as MP3, WAV, AAC, M4A, AC3, FLAC, etc
- Do easy editing to your videos, such as clipping, cropping, merging, and adjusting
- Extract audio from your video files for playing on MP3 players
- Tech Specs
- A wide range of input and output video formats are supported
- Supported input video formats ranges from most common ones (such as AVI, MP4, WMV, MPEG, etc) to camcorder ones (such as MTS, AVCHD, MOD, DV, etc) and more. Besides converting videos to common & HD video, you can also choose various application output.
- Convert videos for Apple devices and other portable ones
- One click to convert videos to a format that is compatible with your iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Kindle Fire, Walkman, Blackberry, etc. Save your time with preset output video settings such as resolution, Frame Rate and encoder
- Make videos be ready for video editing & burning applications
- Convert videos to iTunes, QuickTime, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express,Adobe Premiere Pro, pinnacle studio, iDVD compatible format. So you can edit the videos furthermore or burn the videos to DVD for preserving.
- Edit video effects easily in few clicks
- Edit your videos with the straightforward video editing options. Clip Function enables you to cut a clip from the original video file by setting a start and ending time. Crop Feature helps you remove unwanted playing areas of a video. Merge function offers you a quick way to combine and join multiple video together as one.
- Fast conversion Speed and excellent output video quality
- Batch conversion mode enables you to convert more than one video files per time. However, the output video quality keeps the same as what you see in the preview window.
OS: Mac OS X 10.5 or above operating system(include Mac OS X v10.5.7 Leopard and v10.6 Snow Leopard,Mac OS X v10.7 Lion, OS X Mountain Lion 10.8)
Processor: 1G Hz or above Intel® processor or PowerPC® G4, G5.
RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
Free Hard Disc: 30MB space for installation
|Supported Input Formats|
|Video||AVI, ASF, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MOV, FLV, MKV, 3GP, 3G2, RM, RMVB, DIVX, M4V, AVIX, MOD, TOD|
HD Video: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MOV, WMV, AVI, AVCHD, M2TS, MTS, TS, TP, TRP, AMV, etc
|Audio||MP3, WAV, AAC, AC3, AMR, MP2, Flac, OGG, AIFF, etc|
|Supported Output Formats|
|Video||Common Video: 3GP, 3G2, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, FLV, SWF, MKV, DV, RMVB/RM, AVI, DIVX, WMV, M4V, MOV, AMV, MTV, SMV |
HD Video: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MOV, WMV, AVI
|Audio||MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, RA, M4A, AC3, MP2, AMR, MKA, AIFF, FLAC|
|Pictures||BMP, JPEG, PNG|
|Devices||iPad 2, iPhone 4S, iPad, Apple TV, iPod(iPod Touch, iPod Classic, iPod Nano), iPhone(iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4G) Sony Tablet S, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Droid, HTC Sensation, Sony Ericsson, Google Nexus One, Gphone, Blackberry, Sansa, Creative Zen, iRiver,Walkman, Kindle Fire, PSP, PSP Go, Wii, PS3, Xbox360, etc|
|Applications||iTunes 10.5, QuickTime, iDVD, iMovie 08/09/11, FCP 6/7/X, FCE, etc|