At Higosoft, your security and privacy is the utmost importance to us. You personal information are only for defined purposes, and will not be distributed or shared beyond what is strictly necessary to fulfill our obligations to you. We may share your information only with partners who adhere to Higosoft\'s commitment to protect your privacy. Higosoft Studio will not sell your personal information in any manner whatsoever.
As such, Higosoft is committed to ensure that its customers are informed as to how their personal information will be used and kept secure.
- 1. What information do we collect?
- Higosoft may collect information from you relating to your identity and your personal preferences as they relate to our products. Personal information we may typically collect includes your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, IP address, even your credit card number, credit card expiration date, etc. Higosoft will endeavor only to collect such information as it\'s necessary for the stated purpose. For example, if you purchase Higosoft products, we will require your name and address so that we can send the product to you and your credit card details to obtain payment. Our objective is to inform you before or at the time of collecting the information and the purposes we use such information for. If we require further information, we will identify the information we wish to collect and the purposes such information is being collected for. If you choose not to provide required information, Higosoft may not be able to comply with your request or provide certain services.
- 2. How do we collect the information?
- There are numbers of different ways that Higosoft receives and collects personal information from you. Ways Higosoft collects personal information from you may include the following:
Communications between us
When you email or write to us you may need to provide us with your name, contact details, and other personal information in your message.
You may need to provide us with personal information when you telephone or email us to request technical assistance in respect of our products, or to request information that you would like to receive relating to our products.
Email/Direct Mail Campaigns
From time to time we may contact you directly by mail, email or telephone informing you about upgrades, new products, promotions or special offers that may be of interest to you. Responding to one of these campaigns, you may provide us with personal information.
Registration of Products
Upon registration of one Higosoft product you will be asked to provide certain information which we will use to record you as an owner of the Higosoft product and to assist us in providing you with service and information.
If you wish to purchase Higosoft products from our Store, we will require sufficient information to complete your purchase including your credit card details and your contact details.
From time to time we may conduct surveys in respect of our products and services. Participation in our surveys is optional. When you respond to one of our surveys, you may provide us with your personal information.
- 3. How do the 3rd party credit card processors protect customer information?
- Higosoft software uses secure server hosted by SWREG and other 3rd party credit card processors that encrypt all the customer\'s personal information including name, address, credit card number credit card expiration date etc. before it is sent to us. Encryption works to prevent any malicious use of your personal information. Your credit card information is only used for online transition.
Credit card information in encrypted during the ordering process and is deleted as soon as your order is completed. All other personal information (name, address and product ordered) is held to assist product registration.
- 4. Regnow
- Regnowis an advanced secure online payment service for software registration that has been in operation since 1987. Higosoft Studio uses Regnow to provide you with very secure and fast online purchase.
- About cookies
- In order to better understand what services are valuable to our customers, we use "cookies". A cookie is a small text file that a website writes to your hard drive. Cookies work as your identification card and may record passwords, preferences and purchases. Cookies let the web page server know that you have returned to this site. Cookies also can determine other information, such as the daily visitors to our web site and the pages of the site most frequently visited. Cookies are unique and can only be read by the server that assigns them. They cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses.You can change the settings in your browser to prevent cookies if you do not want to have a cookie set when you visit our website. However, by doing so, you may not have full access to all the web pages.