The Moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG) is a working group of experts that was formed by ISO and IEC to set standards for audio and video compression and transmission. The most common standards of MPEG including, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, etc. MPEG files can be widely used under many different circumstances.
However, there are strict limitations where SWF movies can play. Due to this, you may want to convert SWF to MPEG on Mac. Convert SWF to MPEG on Mac enables you to share SWF movies on YouTube, play SWF through video players, etc. So, how to convert SWF to MPEG on Mac?
Convert SWF to MPEG on Mac with a Handy Mac SWF to MPEG Converter
- With a handy SWF to MPEG converter for Mac, you can easily convert SWF to MPEG on Mac with high output quality. Higosoft SWF Converter for Mac works fine for this. Here are some key features of it:
- - Easy to use with friendly user-interface
- - Besides converting SWF to MPEG on Mac, it also supports converting SWF to other popular video formats like AVI, FLV, MOV, 3GP, WMV, etc
- - Convert both local and online SWF movies to MPEG
- - Convert several SWF to MPEG on Mac each time
Note: The tutorial below is especially for Mac users. If you are a Windows user, you could refer to How to convert SWF to MPEG, which would meet your need better.
Step1: Click Select File to import the SWF files that you want to convert
Step2: Edit the imported SWF files if necessary
Step3: Choose the output profile as MPEG-1, MPEG-2 or MPEG-4
Step4: Click Next to start the conversion process of SWF to MPEG on Mac
For a short time, your SWF files will be converted to MPEG automatically. Don't hesitate. Have a try at this Mac SWF to MPEG converter now.